The Board of Directors and Staff of the Monterey Peninsula Foundation, host of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, we would like to thank all volunteers and community partners. Because of you, in the 2015/16 fiscal year, the Foundation donated $10.8 million to support local nonprofits in the tri-county area we serve. Thank you.
2018 Volunteer/Marshal registration will open late November.
The Monterey Peninsula Foundation is proud to host the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. All proceeds from the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am benefit charity. In the 2015/16 fiscal year, the Foundation donated $10.8 million to support local nonprofits in the tri-county area we serve. We couldn’t do this without the dedication and generosity of our volunteers!
Volunteers for this event is a great way to give back…and if that’s not enough – check out the volunteer amenities:
- Volunteer hospitality: Thursday – Saturday afternoon
- One volunteer badge, which allows entry to the tournament Monday – Sunday
- Access to the Volunteer Hospitality, when in full uniform, to take advantage of complimentary meals for volunteers who are working during breakfast or lunch hours.
- Two complimentary weekly tournament passes
- Logoed Gifts
- Logoed clothing sales
- Tee Off Show
- Thank You Party
You will receive an email when the online volunteer registration opens. You must complete the registration process each year.
How do I sign up to be a volunteer if I’ve never volunteered before (or it’s been a few years since I last volunteered)?
- Review the list of positions
- Click on volunteer registration and complete the online registration process
- You will receive an email confirmation when you are assigned to a committee
Monday and Tuesday parking inside Pebble Beach. Wednesday – Sunday, access to Pebble Beach is restricted. Parking is located at California State University Monterey Bay (CSUMB) in Marina off Hwy One with free Shuttle Service to/from CSUMB to Pebble Beach. To reach the parking lot at CSUMB follow “AT&T Golf” signs on Hwy 1. View parking details
City shuttles in Monterey, Pacific Grove and Carmel available free to tournament volunteers Thursday – Sunday. more information
Uniforms are required and vary per committee. The chairman of your committee will provide you with details.
In the event of inclement weather before your shift time, you can call 831-649-1533 to check updated information and report times
The consumption of alcoholic beverages before or during volunteer shifts is not permitted.
Volunteers should not ask contestants for their autographs at any time while in uniform.